Vertical centrifuge plasma fractionation
Series V 630 - 800 TS
The HEINKEL vertical centrifuge plasma fractionation is specially designed for pharmaceutical applications, separating the different plasma fractions of the blood plasma during this process. Thanks to the high-quality centrifuge technology, the high requirements for reliable processes are fulfilled. The substances obtained subsequently find their important use in medicine.
The mode of operation of the HEINKEL vertical centrifuge plasma fractionation is characterised by an efficient and at the same time gentle treatment of the product, ensuring the optimum yield of the valuable raw material as well as maximum product purity and quality. Processing is done in a resource-saving way, including the steps cooling, filling, centrifugation, discharge of the product and cleaning. Due to the high-quality technology of the HEINKEL centrifuge, the customer benefits from numerous advantages for a reliable operation.
Special properties for the customer´s benefit:
- Constant product temperature thanks to double-walled centrifuge housing with bottom
- Sterile machine design including feed pipe and suction pipe
- CIP cleaning meets the highest requirements according to GMP
- Clean room solution thanks to sophisticated design and special operating equipment
- Permanent direct drive for higher dynamics and performance
- Low space requirement due to compact design